We describe options for the Ximera documentclass.
- The default behavior of the class is to display all content. This means that if any questions are asked, all answers are shown. Moreover, some content will only have a meaningful presentation when displayed online. When compiled without any options, this content will be shown too. This option will supress such content and generate a reasonable printiable “handout.”
- By default, authors are listed at the bottom of the first page of a document. This option will supress the listing of the authors.
- By default, learning outcomes are listed at the bottom of the first page of a document. This option will supress the listing of the learning outcomes.
- This option will turn on (and off) notes written for the instructor.
- This option will turn off (and on) notes written for the instructor.
- When the
handoutoptions is used, hints are not shown. This option will make hints visible in handout mode.
- This option will start each problem-like environment (
exploration) start on a new page.
- This option will number the titles of the activity. By default the activities are unnumbered.
- This option will replace the choices shown by
wordChoicewith the correct choice. No indication of the
wordChoiceenvironment will be shown.